Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC) is a statutory body set up by the HKSAR Government in 2001. It is positioned to enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by local R&D facilities, infrastructure, and services and programmes across five key technology clusters.
Now HKSTPC is launching a 2-year programme called “Soft-landing Programme for Technology and Innovation Collaboration” with its objective to provide a platform for TTOs of overseas universities, research institutes, their spin-off, and start-up companies to promote their innovations and technology to Hong Kong industry and to explore the collaboration and market opportunities in HK/China.
Interested overseas TTOs, R&D centres and their related tech spinoffs and startups are encouraged to submit their list of projects to the park by completing and returning the application form at https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyt5oes9axxar2k/Soft-landing%20Programme%20Flyer.pdf?m.
Shortlisted projects will be entitled to
• get shared office space for soft-landing purpose during visits to Hong Kong;
• join networking and match-making activities;
• participate in familiarisation programme, including factory visits, meetings with industry leaders and workshops;
• post their project information on the dedicated project website and channels to be provided by HKSTPC; and
• obtain partial travel support (air-ticket plus hotel accommodation) for the senior executives of overseas TTOs, key researchers and project leaders
For further information, please feel free to contact swissnex China or visit http://www.hkstp.org/